The name of the Association shall be the CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF BASKETBALL OFFICIALS hereinafter referred to as CABO or the Association.
- The objects of the Association are:
To foster, promote, encourage and develop basketball officiating throughout Canada and other countries
- To further develop basketball throughout Canada and other countries by the standardization of rule interpretations and mechanics.
- To be responsible for the certification and selection of officials throughout Canada for national and international competitions; to foster and encourage the development of Provincial Officials' Associations.
- To work in close cooperation with the Canadian basketball community
- To do all such other things that are conducive to the attainment of the above objects, or any one of them.
Click here to view CABO Factbook.